Serving Alberta, Northeastern British Columbia, and the Yukon & Northwest Territories
Mailing Address: 9911-
1. 2014 United Church of Canada Salary Schedule -
2. As per a motion from the October Alberta & Northwest Conference Executive meeting, the Settlement Committee will now be called the Pastoral Relationships Committee.
3. High River United Church contract position. See Disaster Support Staff Job Description.pdf
4. The ANW Conference handbook of Presbytery Oversight Visit Guidelines is available here:
5. New dates for online Racial Justice Training Workshops -
October 21 & 22, 2014 November 5 & 6, 2014
Full details are available online: http://www.united-
Additional dates for 2015 will be set soon.
We have heard feedback that the $50 is a challenge for some full-
Finally, in some of our earlier conversations, we had talked about equivalencies, and how to respond if people are involved in workshops and/or conferences that could be alternatives to the online racial justice training program. I am currently am in conversations with the Racial Justice & Gender Justice Advisory Committee, about involving members of that group in helping to offer advice about potential equivalencies, and we will know more after their conference call in early September. Once we have a proposed process in place, I will let you know.
Team Leader, Discipleship & Witness / Chef d’équipe, Témoignage et engagement
Church in Mission / L’Eglise en Mission, The United Church of Canada / l'Eglise Unie du Canada
3250 Bloor Street West, Suite 300, Toronto, Ontario, M8X 2Y4
Toll free phone: 1-